Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cairn - Get Outside!

"Cairn inspires and equips outdoor enthusiasts through a monthly subscription box of carefully curated products that cater to an outdoor lifestyle."

I recently subscribed to Cairn and I have been so impressed with the company, it's program and it's efforts beyond making money.

Cairn is a monthly subscription and my $25 a month brings me new products for the great outdoors on a monthly rotation. It is a nice little "Cairn package" for the outdoor enthusiast that I look forward to each month. Here is a short list of what I love about Cairn.



  • Most important, it makes me think of going on an adventure
  • It introduces me to new products that I probably don't even know about
  • It promotes the outdoor entrepreneur by partnering with socially and ecologically responsible companies that are trying to make a go of it - I win, Cairn wins and the product's supplier wins.
  • They are QUALITY products that are practical on the trail
  • It is convenient and easy
My first box arrived and included a nice little drink-ware set for the campfire libations that I certainly enjoy along with some delicious trail snacks, etc. This month I received 2 pair of quick-drying, lightweight, breathable boxer briefs, a Tenacious Tape repair kit, some more delicious treats and, not to be overlooked, great specials/deals for other outdoor gear if I so choose.




If you love the outdoors and are looking for cool, unique new products I urge you to give them a try. 


#getcairn #getoutside #adventure #halffull


No comments:

Post a Comment